Friday, November 15, 2019

What does making good money mean

Why not sell photos on some of the leading photography sites. Last Name. All I know is that I make enough to be comfortable.

Trending News

A shopkeeping is making money when selling goods for money to customers. Being employed and being paid a wage is a way of making money. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Hottest Questions. Previously Viewed.

Fun Resources

To me money dose’nt mean much to me. I understand that money is the only way to survive these days. I enjoy buying stuff for myself like jewlery and clothes,but it really dosent matter to me. Most material things dont make me happy over a period time. What makes me happy is seeing other people happy,helping other people,having good times,and just having fun.

Mental Barrier #3: I don’t have a good business idea!

To me money dose’nt mean much to me. I understand that money is the only way to survive these days. I enjoy buying stuff for myself like jewlery and clothes,but it really dosent matter to me. Most material things dont make me happy over a period time. What makes me happy is seeing other people happy,helping other people,having good times,and just having fun.

Like i understnad i know money is everything in a way but its nothing to me at the same time. What are your feelings on money? Money is nothing more than a means to an end for me. As long as my ends are reached I don’t care about money. Pointless spending is gross to me.

I don’t want to be rich, just comfortable — a nice apartment, a good computer, enough to buy good food and drink I don’t care about the rest. Money is happiness to some, and money can definitely help you reach happiness so I think the phrase money doesn’t buy happiness is too strong. I see why people think they don t need to worry about money because they have so much of it, trust me the more you spend money the more you re losing money; that means that you will soon become in debt and no one wants to be in deb because it s sometimes hard to get out of debt.

I hope that you will think next time what does making good money mean you spend money; like do I need this, or do I want this?. Thank you for taking your time to read. This was written by a 9th grader in kern valley high. My name is Grace Skidmore. Money does make it easier to navigate in one’s life. For me it represents securityagainst my home being taken away, for example, my car being taken away.

If I can have enough money to own some things in life I need as well as some I want, then I believe my life can have more quality in it and eliminates the stress and fear of poverty. I do not think the amount of money one accumulates in a life defines them as a better or worse human.

I fully believe that sharing money with others through gifts or charities makes me happier than keeping all money to. So having enough money to provide me with some security and perhaps a better quality of life, removes the fear of financial ruin and is a relief. That makes me happy. But whether I’m a middle class person, a person of extreme wealth, or homeless, the one equalizer is death, and my buried body and a rich man’s won’t look any different; neither will our eternal destiny unless we have conducted our lives with dignityif one believes in a spiritual destiny.

I completely perecent agree with you!!! Seeing other people happy, seeing the satisfaction on someones face when you do something nice for them is just wonderful, better than any amount of money. I volunteer as a camp consoler every summer, and seeing how happy the kids there are is better than any amount of money they could pay me. Money is just an object, it is a necessity and we need it to survive, but it currupts people. You are right.

Money doesn’t make you happy. It can help you get by, but it doesn’t buy happiness. I always say that you can’t take it with you when you leave this earth. It is better to help others out when they are in need rather than to buy the most expensive this or.

Generic brands can be even better than name brands. I never think about money much since my wife brings so much of it home. I am very blessed we have good money and can save it.

Life can be sweet sometimes if we are lucky. Money shouldn’t be our only motivation for doing things. It’s what does making good money mean amazing how little importance you can place on money when you don’t have any. I live in the country and I can’t honestly remember the last time I carried cash in my pocket. What would be the point; there’s no place to spend it. Trending News. At least 2 dead, 15 hurt in Missouri shooting: Police. Jennifer Aniston blames ‘peer pressure’ for decision.

Was this the last, best shot for Aaron Rodgers? Nancy Pelosi’s daughter raises Trump security issue. Brady ready for ‘whatever the future may bring’. Tim Tebow marries former Miss Universe. FBI seizes site that sells data breach information. Nepal rescuers forced to call off search for trekkers. Dressed to impress: Niners pick Super Bowl uniforms. Both sides cite dangers in run-up to Senate trial. Answer Save.

Ms Show Me Lv 7. Esoteric Order of Dagon Lv 7. How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer. Stephanie F Lv 7. Mercer Lv 6. It means I can buy things to influence others to do as I like. It’s a means to an end but people are still more important than things. Show more answers 7. Still have questions? Get your answers by asking .

Unreasonables — Does Making Money Mean The End Of Doing Good?

Test your vocabulary with our fun image quizzes

Downtown Calgary is a different world! Freedom — Financial independence is all that matters. It’s the three-part construct in your mind that controls all of your behavior. The process is simple — agree to turn your mmaking into a roaming billboard for a price. This movie is gonna be Mad Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment