Monday, November 25, 2019

Can i make money flipping used police cars

Believe me guys, it is a VERY profitable way to make some very good money provided you stop wringing your hands ANAL-yzing and worrying about a bunch of silly things. I didn’t get anything at yesterday’s auction, mainly because I felt the winning bids were to high, and I’d have a pretty small profit. Transfer and registration procedures vary somewhat by state. I also understand that there are some shady people out there trying to make more money than is fair. The corolla I got 10,km without having to do anything to it.

Trending News

If you love flippkng and see them as a potential way to make money, flipping cars for profit might be fun. Car-flipping is the art of buying used vehicles at low prices and quickly selling them for a profit. To be a successful car flipper, you need to know where to find cars, what to look for in each vehicle, how to make offers and how to be a savvy seller. Currently, there’s an increasing demand for used cars, across all price ranges. With internet sales, you can tap into a worldwide market. Car lovers as car flippers have fun and make money, and getting started doesn’t require a lot of time or cash.

I’d love to learn about…

I’ll say it up front, I’ve probably been watching too much Fast N’ Loud , and hence I have this crazy notion that I can flip cars for money. The premise is simple enough, find a cheap car that has «potential», buy it, fix it up just enough, not too much and resell it for more than you invested. But I’m sure there is more to it than that! The trick comes in figuring out the market, what cars are out there that are cheap that, after a small investment, can be resold for a profit. This is where I think «Panther». I’m curious what the market is for hot rod Panthers.

Getting Started: Basic Advice

I’ll say it up front, I’ve probably been watching too much Fast N’ Loudand hence I have this crazy notion that Can i make money flipping used police cars can flip cars for money. The premise is simple enough, find a cheap car that has «potential», buy it, fix it up just enough, not too much and resell it for more than you invested. But I’m sure there is more to it than that! The trick comes in figuring out the market, what cars are out there that are cheap that, after a small investment, can be resold for a profit.

This is where I think «Panther». I’m curious what the market is for hot rod Panthers. Full disclosure, I’m not lolice that mechanically savvy, but only insofar as I haven’t spent all that much time wrenching. If you can do it all yourself, that’s ideal. Some creative agreement with a local speed shop would probably work, either convince them to give me a significant discount on labor in exchange for guaranteed follow-on work plus some promotion that I could probably provide through various channels or get them to do the work gratis in exchange for a percentage of the final profits.

So what am I missing here? I have a tow vehicle Suburban with a hitch, so I would need a flatbed trailer and start making friends with the local auction houses, junkyards. The trick will be, as it is on Discovery Useed, finding the o car. The Bronco above czn a rustbucket and something like that would be out of my league. I’ve actually done pretty usd on used car flips in the past. I bought a Turbo that I resold after 6 months for more than I paid, same for the Miata I bought, autocrossed for a season and resold.

I would love to make a small enough profit to add a 2nd garage out behind my house and do polkce on a more part-time basis. What else, any other vehicles you think would be worthwhile to consider? Anyone ever done it? Oh and if you are in the DC area and want in, let me know. The A. William Byrd. Share This Story. Get our policf Subscribe.

One of these days the people need to take the country back by not electing the morons who are taking everything from us via taxes. State law. Also very interesting is the fact that these are also listed as «government vehicles». Screenshots and photos only will be immediately deleted. Views 4. The trick comes in figuring out the market, what cars are out there that are cheap that, after a small investment, can be resold for a profit. I flipped 1 vehicle so far and it was a fun and rewarding experience. Just reading about flipping cars is exciteing, been doing it for about 4 years and got a license this past september, can i make money flipping used police cars learning alot and haveing fun makeing money while selling happiness to my friends and family. Log in or sign up in usev. Read .

No comments:

Post a Comment